The Song Of Joshua’s Sickle Part 4
Exposing the Counterfeit Sickle
The Calendar studies reveal profound secrets
- Prov 25:2 It is the glory of YaHuWaH to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
- Mark 4:22-23 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was anything kept secret, but that it should come abroad. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
What is the secret to detecting a counterfeit?
A truth must be found first!
This study will reveal some interesting secrets for our ears to hear.
There is a striking difference between Counterfeit Calendars and Joshua’s Calendar Count! It’s the difference between a ‘day’ and/or a ‘date’.
A ‘day’ and/or a ‘date’ are usually not the same!
The 15th date of the 1st month is not always on the 4th day/cycle (Wed) like this example.
A ‘day’ and/or a ‘date’ for calendar studies is a principle comparable to a lock.
This principle will either:
- Lock a calendar (or)
- Unlock a calendar.
The sickle will harvest the Wheat Wave Sheaf!
Only Wheat can be ground to fine flour for the altar!
Barley was only used in judgment of an adulterous woman!
Next, we are going on a Lunar Sabbath Bunny Trail
Does the Lunar Sabbath calendar have more errors?
New Information (with regards to only the Spring Festivals):
- Many Lunar Sabbath observers do honor the DAWN day-start truth. Does this prove the whole lunar calendar as true?
- Unfortunately, the DAWN day-start truth is combined with a lot of error around lunar worship statutes, because this Lunar Sabbath calendar is tightly locked.
- How dangerous can this be?
The Lunar Sabbath Calendar is ‘locked’ to the Moon Cycles for ‘days’ and ‘dates’.
Lunar Sabbath facts for Passover on the 14th:
- There is never any allowance for Passover to be on the 4th cycle of the week (Wed) unless the 15th is on the 5th cycle (Thurs).
- WHEN the 15th must represent the UNLEAVENED BREAD Sabbath AND the weekly Sabbath, there is:
- NEVER any allowance for the Roman guard to be asked for and granted (as the Rabbi’s certainly would not desecrate their weekly Sabbath with this activity);
- NEVER any allowance for the women to purchase and prepare spices according to the gospel records; (Mark 16:1)
- NEVER any allowance for the ‘3 days & 3 nights’ Scriptural prophecy to be fulfilled.
The next unusual ‘lock’ for the Lunar Sabbath Calendar …
For the Spring Feasts, this in turn also means:
- The 15th ‘lunar date’ must also house the resurrection ‘day’ every year.
That means …
- The 15th can NEVER be the Wave Sheaf Festival as Joshua observed upon entrance into Canaan.
This is only the beginning of the locked problems There are more!
The Lunar Sabbath Calendar has another ‘locked’ problem connected to Wave Sheaf!
When the 15th always houses the Unleavened Bread Sabbath and the weekly Sabbath, THEN Wave Sheaf must be celebrated on the 16th of the 1st month.
In turn, this also means”
- The Wave Sheaf is forever ‘locked/married’ to the 16th just as many other counterfeit moon/month calendars. This now DIRECTLY links to:
- The death of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai – on Lag B’Omer (33)
- On the day of Rashbi’s death, he revealed the mystical dimension of the Torah knows as the Kabbalah (a form of Jewish mysticism)! The Occult and Witchcraft!
- The death of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai – on Lag B’Omer (33)
Many Lunar Sabbath keepers honor the DAWN day-start but that does not sanction the Lunar Sabbath Calendar. According to the calendar year when Joshua entered Canaan, these were NOT weekly Sabbaths: 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th!
The Joshua study teaches the correct weekly Sabbath for those that will seek.
Mosheh and the Exodus
Exodus 12 Passover to Exodus 20 Pentecost – Note: There are many details in this study that are necessary to fully understand today’s study.
The first Passover out of Egypt proves:
- Abib 1 – New Year Day: 4th cycle [Wed].
- Abib 14 Passover: 3rd cycle [Tues].
- Red Sea Crossing: Abib 17th night [Fri 6th cycle].
- If the Wave Sheaf Festival Pattern would have been celebrated, placement would have been Abib 19th [Sun] – start of Omer count.
- Quail and 1st Manna week: 2nd Month from 17th – 23rd [1st – 7th cycles / Sunday – Sabbath].
- Pentecost at Mt Sinai: 3rd Month 8th day [Sun].
After a short review of Mosheh and the Exodus today’s study will address:
- Commentator Comments on the 2nd month of the civil year;
- The Double Pentecost Count (True of Counterfeit?);
- An ‘added’ English letter and the lingering effects;
This information is important for the future studies of:
- Enoch’s two main reasons for choosing Abib 26;
- Paul’s witness on YaHuWaH’s Pentecost Count.
Knowing the End from the Beginning
Isa 46:9-10 Remember the former things of old; for I am Elohim, and there is none else; I am YaHuWaH, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet dome, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.
JOSHUA has solidly exposed the correct feast ‘day and date’ for the Wave Sheaf and the beginning of the Omer Count.
This study will now compare the evidence with Mosheh’s Omer Count to that of:
- A popular Omer Count to 99.
Next: The Enoch Omer Count.
Findings will be compared to:
- Paul’s witness in the NT. How many of these three examples will agree with what is found in the beginning? OR …
Will we find a wolf pretending to be a sheep?
Reviewing the Omer Count from Egypt to Mt Sinai:
Exodus 12 – 16 – 20
Three days’ journey into the wilderness
A command recorded three times in:
Exodus 3:18; 5:3; 8:27.
#1) Exo 3:18 The Elohim of the Hebrews hath met with us; and now let us go, we beseech thee, three day’s journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to YaHuWaH our Elohim.
#2) Exo 5:3 The Elohim of the Hebrews hath met with us; let us go, we pray thee, three day’s journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto YaHuWaH our Elohim; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.
#3) Exo 8:27 We will go three day’s journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice to YaHuWaH our Elohim, as He shall command us.
YaHuWaH’s Omer Count begins in the wilderness! As YaHuWaH does not change, neither does His Patters of the Set-Apart Appointment – or Omer Count – to Shavuot.
The 8th day of the 3rd month fulfills the statute command for Shavuot!
Eternal Calendar is not ‘locked’ together with ‘days’ and ‘dates’ for weekly Sabbaths and feasts/festivals.
Example #1: Wave Sheaf, Shavuot and the weekly Sabbath are fixed to a ‘cycle’ but not to a ‘date’.
Example #2: Other festival commands are fixed to a ‘date’ but not to a ‘cycle’.
A proper calendar study proves both events for the flood and the exodus were established on the same timing as the Festal Eternal Calendar, NOT man’s civil calendar.
The final witness to this Torah Truth is found in Yahusha’s Omer Count from His Wave Sheaf to the Shavuot festival of Acts.
Next to be considered:
- Calendar clues in the flood account.
- Comparisons to several calendar options.
- ONLY the Eternal Calendar year of Yahusha’s death aligns with perfection.
How does the 40th cycle of the Omer Count – SPECIFICALLY ON THE 27th CYCLE OF THE 2nd MONTH – have any connection to Yahusha haMashiach?
Next up: A comparison to an alternative Omer Count recognized as correct by some feast keepers looking for a wheat harvest.
Are you ready to go on a bunny trail to examine another counterfeit Pentecost count?
Shall we count to 50 or 99 for Pentecost?
Counterfeit Count for Pentecost Exposed!
- Mt Sinai is the 11th camping place out of the 42 campsites on the way to Canaan.
- Yisra’El was encompassed by pagan nations on every side – being held at bay by the divine protection of the Pillars of Cloud and Fire.
- The root word for ‘Sinai’ means ‘tares, thorns, and demons’.
- In the Syriac language, ‘Sinai’ means ‘to shine as the moon’, which was an object of worship in this area.
- In the New Testament, these root meanings link to ‘anti-Christ’.
- YaHuWaH chose this spot to proclaim Himself as the highest Elohim with plans to bring Yisra’El into everlasting Covenant with Him – to which they agreed, (for a very short time).
- It was at this spot where His Pentecost Fire rained down upon Mt Sinai.
- And it was at this spot where Aharon erected the Golden Calf idol on an altar (that still stands today) giving credit to the false trinity gods – most definitely including moon goddess worship!
Also in these very same verses of Exodus is where multiple COUNTERFEITS are taught as the TRUE Shavuot timing.
The children of Yisra’El fell into idolatry by worshipping the pagan trinity while professing to worship YaHuWaH.
Many are tempted by this same false worship today.
When rebellious worship is offered to YaHuWaH as the pagans worship their false gods, can YaHuWaH’s Ruach continue to dwell in their ‘soul temple’?
Say ‘no’ to 99!
Reason #1 to say ‘no’ to the 99 day Omer count – it honors the golden calf!
Is there another witness against this 99 day Omer Count that needs to be considered?
From the Words of the Septuagint
Lev 23:15-16 And ye shall number to yourselves from the day after the Sabbath, from the day on which ye shall offer the sheaf of the heave-offering, seven full weeks: until the morrow after the last week ye shall number fifty days, and shall bring a new meat-offering to YaHuWaH.
Another Witness from the Words of Acts
Acts 1:3-4 To whom also He shewed Himself alive after His passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of YaHuWaH: And … commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father.
Acts 2:1-4 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing might wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as a fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Ruach haQodesh.
What does this PENTECOST witness from Acts prove?
Absolutely nothing at this time!
Reason #2 to say ‘no’ to the 99 day Omer Count – it does not honor the original Hebrew intent!
The 99 Day Pentecost Count is also being taught by some Lunar Sabbath feast keepers.
Why? Because most feel barley is the Wave Sheaf grain, so they are seeking a summer wheat harvest for Shavuot without realizing the wheat [fine flour] for Wave Sheaf is from the former year’s winter seeding. As a result, there is wheat for the 50 day Shavuot Omer Count – no problem!
Insert counterfeit 75 here
Reason #3 to say ‘no’ to the 99 day Omer Count – it does not honor the Wave Sheaf! It is a wheat harvest!